DDoS attack

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Dec 10 13:07:15 UTC 2019

     <snarky remark> BCP38 <more snarky remarks>

     After all this time and knowledge why people still think <source
ip> are legit evidence in DDoS instances...

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443