DDoS attack

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:15:37 UTC 2019

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 4:08 PM Michael Sherlock
<michael.sherlock at hrins.net> wrote:

> You asked what is being attacked
>
> IP addresses that are currently not assigned to end users
>
> And ip addresses assigned to end users
>
> End user= Home broadband customers
>
> We are not hosting any significant servers

I'm being unclear or you are being overly pedantic.. neither is helping.
"what ip address can I look in netflow for traffic destined to which
is part of this attack?"

Anyone trying to help you is going to want to know what destination
address in your network is receiving this traffic... not providing
same after ~15 emails is going to make your situation not get better.
I'd suggest you post the addresses to the list though... so other folk
can go looking as well.