DDoS attack

ahmed.dalaali at hrins.net ahmed.dalaali at hrins.net
Mon Dec 9 20:07:35 UTC 2019

Dear All,

My network is being flooded with UDP packets, Denial of Service attack, soucing from Cloud flare and Google IP Addresses, with 200-300 mbps minimum traffic, the destination in my network are IP prefixes that is currnetly not used but still getting traffic with high volume.
The traffic is being generated with high intervals between 10-30 Minutes for each time, maxing to 800 mbps
When reached out cloudflare support, they mentioned that there services are running on Nat so they can’t pin out which server is attacking based on ip address alone, as a single IP has more than 5000 server behind it, providing 1 source IP and UDP source port, didn’t help either
Any suggestions?

Regards,
Ahmed Dala Ali