network billing software

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sun Dec 8 00:05:43 UTC 2019

hi there,

as a small isp network billing is done right is quite important. I do not
want to reinvent the wheel though.

I have been using librenms and I do think I need a tool that can be more
automated and more turn-key. I have looked into cacti, and also Ubersmith.
I wanted to check in here and ask what people are using to see if I can
find something more commonly known.

I would like as much as automation possible (auto email of the bill, etc.)
and if it can integrate with quickbooks even better. 95th percentile
billing is a must. let me know what your recommendations are.

mehmet