Elephant in the room - Akamai

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 20:01:21 UTC 2019

I think this thread might be a perfect example that when an organization
reaches a sufficiently large size, one part of its engineering/operations
team may no longer be fully aware of what other work groups are doing.
Definitely a structural challenge for ISPs that span very large
geographical areas and services/roles.