Gmail email blocking is off the rails (again)

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Thu Dec 5 06:47:32 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 4 December, 2019 23:24, bzs at theworld.com wrote:

>But that's ok, the new masters of this universe will just charge both
>ends for each and every email (perhaps a few included free with your
>Hulu or Netflix subscription) and old timers will talk about how great
>it was back in the old days when you could run lists like nanog for
>roughly nothing tho I don't know where they'll talk about that.

Somehow NetFlix has decided that my email address is "suddenly" invalid
(the one that has been in continuous use since the mid-80's).
Apparently the third-party that they use to send e-mail is a dirty
spammer and thus has been blacklisted.  I tried to tell then this, but
no one at NetFlix seems to have a clue, and my clue-by-four has no one
to hit over the head.

I really do no care what the Masters of the Universe think.  They can
pry my mail server and domain from my cold dead fingers, and until then,
they can shove themselves where the sun doesn't shine ...

--
The fact that there's a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway to Heaven
says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.