AWS re:Invent

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Sun Dec 1 23:02:05 UTC 2019

Not to belabor a point, but this (perhaps just the OP and not a follow-up) but this is EXACTLY what I love about NANOG and why I’ve been a member for. Uh. Ever.

This little community of people that get together with a united purpose of connecting the world.

BGP requires us in a way to trust and care for each other, and I think this post exemplified those principles.

-Ben.

-Ben Cannon
CEO 6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>