Weekly Routing Table Report

Valdis Kl=?utf-8?Q?=c4=93?=tnieks valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Sat Aug 31 23:34:22 UTC 2019

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 12:04:43 +0900, Masataka Ohta said:

> The solution is:
>
> 	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-03

All I see there is some handwaving about separating something from
something else, without even a description of why it was better than
what was available when you wrote the draft.

I don't see anything about how it's supposed to work - for example, if my cell
phone had an IP address via DHCP from my home wireless router but also has an
IPv6 from cellular connection, how *exactly* does it *securely* fall back to
cellular if a thunderstorn knocks out Comcast's gear in the area?

It's little details like that which were why your IETF draft wasn't taken
seriously, and your commentary today isn't doing any better.

Try attaching an actual protocol specification - preferably one that you've
actually got at least somewhat-working software to implement it. I guarantee
that  you'll learn a few things in the process...