The Curious Case of 143.95.0.0/16

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Aug 28 20:40:03 UTC 2019

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org wrote:

>I have one question, “of late”, regarding your post: Is it “Antia” or “Anita”?

Yes.  Sorry.  There were multiple small typos in what I posted.  Not
surprising, since I am an utterly awful typist.

The link I gave in my post provides enough redundant context to work out
the correct answer in this case:

     https://infragard-boston.org/

The gentleman's name is Robert ("Bob") Antia.

Unrelated to that small faux pas on my part, I also would just like to
mention that I have only just now been pointed at an additional relevant
online document that provides more clarity as regards to who, or what,
ended up owning the original Athenix's intangible assets following its
demise.

    https://patents.google.com/patent/US5119494

In the case of this patent, ownership seem to have untimately been assigned
to:

      JACKSON, DAVID
      HOOK PARTNERS II C/O DAVID J. HOOK
      KLEINER PERKINS CAUFIELD & BYERS V C/O JAMES LALLY
      COMDISCO, INC.
      INSTITUTIONAL VENTURE MANAGEMENT V C/O PETER THOMAS
      GARROW, ROBERT A.
      INSTITUTIONAL VENTURE PARTNERS FUND V C/O PETER THOMAS
      SINGAPORE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
      PACVEN INVESTMENT, LTD. C/O LIP-BU TAN

Obviously, this is a more complete list of Athenix's heirs and assigns than
I had included in my earlier post.

Regards,
rfg