SLA language about monitoring route leaks and inter-connection issues

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:04:38 UTC 2019

Peace,

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019, 9:54 PM Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:

> We do our own internal monitoring of our announcements for now.

Good for you and your customers!  That is already a clear signal of an
extraordinary service to your customers.

Not to underestimate your effort which I respect, but the original question
was about the SLA language for that.  Do you have one, legally?

Our general
> reaction is to deactivate sites where this is seen and work to understand
> what
> happened.

This is not clear to me, may I ask you to elaborate?  Deactivating a site
sounds like a local action while hijacking or leak is commonly an issue
affecting either all or a lot of sites.

--
Töma