Tiered operations support

Joshua Miller contemno at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 21:02:15 UTC 2019

Mike,

You're essentially trying to change the culture of the organization. Unless
you have senior management buy-in, it will be pretty fruitless.

Maybe while announcing the restructuring, offer bonuses to keep people from
leaving prematurely? People can adapt if the rate of change isn't too high.

Like others have said, turnover isn't bad as long as you can maintain
continuity of operations. Keep in mind, the highest performers are the most
mobile.

Best,
Joshua