Reflection DDoS last week (was: syn flood attacks from NL-based netblocks)

Amir Herzberg amir.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:45:54 UTC 2019

Töma, thanks for this interesting update. The best defense against this
type of DDoS attacks seems idd to be relaying to
sufficiently-large-bandwidth cloud/CDN, and filtering TCP traffic (received
not from the relay). Such relaying should be done well - smart attacks may
still be possible for `naive' relaying.
--
Amir