OT: Tech bag

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Thu Aug 15 07:17:30 UTC 2019

Subject: Re: OT: Tech bag Date: Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 01:07:23PM -0700 Quoting Aaron Russo (arusso at pixar.com):
> I have been really happy with my Tom Bihn Brain Bag (https://tombihn.com).
> I carry a 15in and 13in laptop along with a snake charmer accessory for all
> my cables. If you loosen the straps there’s plenty of room to also stuff a
> jacket AND a small to medium sized UPS parcel if need be.

The Brain Bag continues to serve me well, after some 10 years. Definitely
seconded. As EDC it holds all I need, and works for a short trip, too.
For serious install work, (bordering on truck roll) I end up carrying
a fiber measurement/maintenance box (a small Peli-style case) and my
leather tool case. Anything described with the phrase " distinctive
standard issue cases, produced for over half a century." immediately
creates desire.

https://www.canford.co.uk/Products/16-389_TOOLMARK-TOOL-CASE-No.6-Brown-with-handles

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE           SA0XLR            +46 705 989668