Corporate Identity Theft: Azuki, LLC -- AS13389, 216.179.128.0/17

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Wed Aug 14 04:47:30 UTC 2019

On 13/08/2019 22:17, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

Just as an observer to your long resource theft postings:
- Do you attempt to contact directly the organization or person who have
had their resource taken over?
- Do they care or are they apathetic?
- If the resource owner is no where to be found, why should we as a
community care?  Report it on some webpage and call it "Internet
Resources stolen", document every incident as you do via email, send a
copy to the appropriate RIR and upstream ISP allowing the hijack in
question to show that you did the appropriate effort and we can then
move on.

Regards,
Hank