Mx204 alternative

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Aug 10 11:48:13 UTC 2019

I have to agree with Eric here. 1G should be relegated elsewhere. If you ask for something that does all these speeds you will soon ask for 10m and that’s a wide range.

I would go with a 72q and if something needs 1G then add a switch or similar. Something like that Arista 7050 while EOL will cover this well and can be had for cheap.

Sent from my iCar