Mx204 alternative

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Fri Aug 9 18:18:09 UTC 2019

I'll inject two of my own questions here...

Assuming one can find a used mx204, what is the official juniper licensing
policy?

It looks like I'm going to be replacing our core cisco in the not
too distant future due to running out of fib entries, and am looking at
options.   Am I reading the specs correctly that the mx204 should handle
typical internet routing table growth for the next few years?