MAP-E

Jay Hanke jayhanke at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 20:55:02 UTC 2019

> I can't think of a public presentation off the top of my head that
> explains how each major transition technology works, and the pros and
> cons of each. There must be one, but it's hard to cover the major
> options in an hour.

Actually your post is better than a presentation. I was quite
surprised at the adoption rate of DS-Lite. There must be some pretty
decent B4 implementations with that many operators deployed.

Even though the spreadsheet is small sample size, there isn't much
DS-lite deployment in the US.

So from 10k feet, MAP-E is basically the same thing as DS-Lite except
for the location of the NAT?