Research project on blacklists

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Thu Aug 8 20:05:11 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 8 August, 2019 13:43, J. Hellenthal <jhellenthal at dataix.net> wrote:

>Just as well as the proper signature divider in an email is actually
>“dash dash space”

>\o/

>Site works just fine. Doubt javascript here is of any concern to
>anyone whatsoever.

>Just sayin

qualtics.com loads a blacklisted malicious tracker from itself.  The fact that it is the first party does not detract from the fact it is loading a malicious tracker and that the loading of that malicious tracking javascript is blocked.  Blocking the tracker precludes the rest of the page from "working".

And yes, I know the sig seperator is -- (dash dash space).  Are you saying that my MUA is buggering it up again?