Research project on blacklists

Ryan Landry ryan.landry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:55:17 UTC 2019

Anushah, I'm replying simply to inform you that your site works just fine,
in multiple browsers, with and without ad/script blockers in place, in
hopes to counteract the particularly unwelcoming email by Mr. Medcalf.

Minus a handful of smaller voices, you should hopefully find our community
to be more supportive.

Good luck on your research project.

-Ryan Landry