Research project on blacklists

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Thu Aug 8 19:31:03 UTC 2019

Cannot access your website.  Just has a spinning colostomy bag.  Too much malicious javascript and malicious trackers.

If you expect people to visit the website, perhaps you should make it more useable, because at the moment, it is completely and utterly useless!

And there is no way I am going to turn off security in order to access crap promulgated by idiots!