Mx204 alternative

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 06:33:08 UTC 2019

45k? No no, the mx204 with enough license to do BGP is more like 20k - 25k
or less. It is actually quite cheap, so I doubt the OP will find anything
much cheaper without going used or do a software router.

I feel it should be mentioned that a Linux box with 4x10G NIC and some
random switch as port expander also will be able to fulfil the requirements
and for a fraction of any other solution.

Regards

Baldur