What can ISPs do better? Removing racism out of internet

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Thu Aug 8 00:55:34 UTC 2019

On August 7, 2019 at 18:43 covici at ccs.covici.com (John Covici) wrote:
 > Well, I don't want any net nannies sensoring the news I get, any ideas
 > the nanny does not like I will never see (?)

Then you wouldn't buy it. Netnanny exists now, do you use it? No?
Would you use it? No. Then nothing would change.

P.S. Netnanny is an actual product parents can buy to put a filter on
their children's access to the internet. I have no interest, it's just
become a term for that kind of thing.

--
        -Barry Shein