What can ISPs do better? Removing racism out of internet

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Wed Aug 7 22:34:43 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 7 August, 2019 13:38, bzs at theworld.com wrote:

>I propose that the RIGHT THING TO DO would be to seek out, promote
>(to >both customers and the public), and support various curation
>services like netnanny.

IANAP (I Am Not A Psychiatrist) however, persons who, when reading or hearing the words of others cannot control the images which leap, unbidden, into their minds causing them to offend themselves or otherwise instill in themselves a self-created state of distress, should, IMHO, seek professional help from a trained and certified mental health professional who may be able to help them overcome their mental disability either through psychotherapy or the administration of psychoactive drugs.

I do not think NetNanny is a certified mental health professional in any jurisdication -- at least not those within the NANOG region.