GEO IP Updates

Martijn Schmidt martijnschmidt at i3d.net
Wed Aug 7 07:48:06 UTC 2019

Google also has a portal where you can provide a link to a self-published csv geofeed, which is used for some but not all products served from their CDN infrastructure.

https://isp.google.com/geo_feed/

They're also working on getting the format standardised in the IETF. I applaud this, because less badly guessed geoip data and more reliably self-published data is better:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-google-self-published-geofeeds