GEO IP Updates

Colin Legendre clegendre at coextro.com
Tue Aug 6 21:31:28 UTC 2019

No, we don't own the IPs, we lease them. We have no access to the whois
data, and have other blocks that we've had no issues with, so certainly not
that.  Also using whois would be odd, as people often have large blocks,
and don't subdivide them in whois to say where each block is located.

---
Colin Legendre
President and CTO

Coextro - Unlimited. Fast. Reliable.