What can ISPs do better? Removing racism out of internet

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 06:08:54 UTC 2019

A CDN is a hosting company. It is the logical continuation and evolution of
what an httpd hosting/server colo company was twenty years ago, but with
more geographical scale and a great deal more automation tools.

I have never in my life seen a medium to large-sized hosting company that
didn't have a ToS reserving the right to discontinue service at any time
for arbitrary reasons.