Best ways to ensure redundancy with no terrestrial ISPs

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sun Aug 4 20:12:13 UTC 2019

Keith,

thank you for your response, I think this is slightly becoming offtopic, I
will take this offlist with you but in short, that's not how GeoServer
works (or mainly GIS when displaying things publicly) for something to be
displayed to you, it needs to make it available, and if it's available it
can be downloaded with codes/programs that allow you to, we are preventing
this by forcing users to log in that way someone can't simply launch a
script and get all of the data available in our platform (or if they do, we
would notice, know who and stop it via rate-limits). I am neither a
security nor GIS expert, I am relying on what I was told/advised.