Best ways to ensure redundancy with no terrestrial ISPs

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sun Aug 4 18:20:11 UTC 2019

thank you for the feedback. It's quite challenging to keep a high scale,
open, a free platform without having ads, they are designed to be easily
closed and should you have problem with it, I am happy to help understand
and hear recommendations.

I understand and share your frustration about forcing account registration.
We had no other way but to implement this as constantly we had sources
trying to download our data by examining our code. By having access
controls we were able to stop that. My team had recommended user data
controls after reviewing Geoserver, mapbox requirements, if you know any
other way please feel free to recommend.

every feedback is welcome, we are trying to build a tool which is free,
open, and hoping to develop and make it even better with recommendations
like this.