OT: Tech bag

Brian Knight ml at knight-networks.com
Sat Aug 3 00:40:06 UTC 2019

About a year ago, I switched from a Swissgear to a High Sierra Endeavor wheeled backpack and been very happy with it. Most of the time I carry < 15 lbs of gear when I commute to the office on the train, so I’ll have it on my back. But when I head to the colo with a heavy load, it’s handy (and a real relief to my neck and shoulders) to be able to switch to wheeled mode. It’s held an ASR920 + laptop + hardware + usual load with a bit of room to spare.

HTH,

-Brian