MAP-E

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:21:26 UTC 2019

The goal is to minimize cost. Assuming 4 bits for the MAP routing (16 users
sharing one IPv4), leaving 12 bits for customer ports (4096 ports) and a
current price of USD 20 per IPv4 address, this gives a cost of USD 1.25 per
user for a fully redundant solution. For us it is even cheaper as we can
recirculate existing address space.

Regards,

Baldur