Phoenix IX down/gone?

Adrian choprboy at dakotacom.net
Thu Aug 1 22:21:59 UTC 2019

On Thursday 01 August 2019 14:48:53 Peter Kranz via NANOG wrote:
> Anyone know what happened to Phoenix IX? https://peeringdb.com/ix/66 They
> seem off the air including website and phones.. permanently?

$DAYJOB is peered and passes traffic thru there. I don't have full access to
check but it looks like traffic is flowing thru the peer points currently, for
thing like MSN/OWA/etc. I can ping and reach peers, but all traceroute thru
the peering point seems to now stop at the border. Maybe they added some sort
of filtering and hosed themselves? Not sure.

Adrian