UK, NL, & Asia LTE Providers for Opengear Console Servers

James Bensley jwbensley+nanog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 11:12:38 UTC 2019

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 at 02:36, Ryan Gelobter <ryan.g at atwgpc.net> wrote:

> Anyone have recommendations for providers who I can use for LTE on Opengear console servers in the UK, Netherlands, and Singapore? 1 provider for all 3 countries would be great but I'll take what I can get. Oddly when talking to Opengear they don't really have any great advice. We use Verizon SIM cards in the US with static IPs.
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Vodafone GDSP (Global Data Service Platform) might be what you're
looking for "We offer 4G LTE roaming in over 100 countries." - I've
been looking into this recently but can't find a list of those
countries publically available. I think you'd need to approach
Vodafone directly as an interested customer/party, and I'm working via
a VAR so no direct channel.

Cheers,
James.