UK, NL, & Asia LTE Providers for Opengear Console Servers

Nick Olsen nick at floridavirtualsolutions.com
Thu Aug 1 14:14:06 UTC 2019

I've got a line on my Fi account that almost exclusively roams in the UK.
Only been on-net in the US a few times and they've never complained about
excessive roaming.

It roams on 3UK. And works fine. Albeit the LTE deployment isn't near as
wide there as it is in the US. And you end up on HSDPA pretty frequently.