Disney+ CDN

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Fri Apr 26 21:51:58 UTC 2019

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019, Ross Tajvar wrote:

> Yeah, I'm going to send them an email and see if I can get ahold of their peering policy.
> I'm hoping they will update it as they get more attention from other networks. They may just be procrastinating
> setting things up. According to bgp.he.net they are only announcing one v4 /24 and one v6 /48, which could be
> enough IPs, but seems a little on the small side.

I'd be much more worried about only being on one IX than only advertising
a single /24 and /48.  I'm guessing they've just not fully fleshed out the
peeringdb entry and maybe not fully built out the network infrastructure
yet.  A CDN, with everything coming from one POP in NY is not going to cut
it.