Packetstream - how does this not violate just about every provider's ToS?

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Fri Apr 26 15:24:51 UTC 2019

Anne,

With all due respect, you haven’t yet cited an example of an ISP TOS at “every provider” that this new company’s product violates. I’m not asking you to critique TORs, I’m asking that you tell us the TOS restriction that you believe is so obvious to everyone? Because it’s not obvious to me, and I own an ISP.

-mel via cell