OffTopic: Telecom Fraud

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Tue Apr 23 20:58:12 UTC 2019

From the NANOG mailing list FAQ:

“You can help keep NANOG's signal-to-noise ratio high by subscribing to the nanog-offtopic at lists.blank.org<mailto:nanog-offtopic at lists.blank.org> list, and migrating digressive conversations there. To subscribe, send mail to nanog-offtopic-subscribe at lists.blank.org<mailto:nanog-offtopic-subscribe at lists.blank.org> and reply to the confirm message it will generate.”

-mel via cell