Any technical-network issues? (was Re: Special Counsel Office report web site)

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Thu Apr 18 22:44:32 UTC 2019

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019, Sean Donelan wrote:
> The Special Counsel's report is expected to be posted on its website sometime
> between 11 a.m. and noon on Thursday, April 18, 2019.

Its been about 7 hours since the report was released on the SCO web site
and to the news media.  Ignoring the content of the report, and looking
only at technical network distribution issues:

1. I did not experience and did not see any reports of network
distribution problems.

2. I did not experience and did not see any reports of malicious DDOS or
attempts to disrupt the distribution.