who attacks the weather channel?

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Thu Apr 18 18:36:57 UTC 2019

I not only got it, my best friend in junior high's father was president of SDS.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consulting
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/