who attacks the weather channel?

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Thu Apr 18 16:51:25 UTC 2019

I mistyped. It's AmbientWeather.com<http://ambientweather.com>. Here’s the Gibraltar Peak weather station link if anyone is interested:

https://dashboard.ambientweather.net/devices/public/143d3d3f9aa00e499954061991374c7b

Ignore the rain data. Something is not mapping correctly from our weather station to the Ambient data collection, so it looks like we have many feet of rain :) But it’s wind and temperature we’re most concerned with, so I haven’t put any time into sorting out the decimal point in the rain gauge, or whatever is the cause of crazy rain data.

 -mel