Sflow billing or usage calculation software

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Tue Apr 16 22:48:24 UTC 2019

Thanks for the pointers and suggestions!

Now I know I'm pushing my luck... but do certain vendors more fully
embrace sFlow than others? maybe one of the whitebox vendors if not one
of the majors?

Hacking support into something isn't the worse thing in the world, but
if there is any experience on this to leverage off of, that is helpful.

TIA,

Deepak