SAFNOG-5 & iWeek 2019

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Apr 16 12:52:23 UTC 2019

Hello all.

We are proud to announce that for the 5th installment of SAFNOG, we will
be returning to Johannesburg, South Africa where it all began.

SAFNOG and iWeek will be teaming up again this year to bring you
SAFNOG-5 and the 2019 edition of iWeek in Johannesburg, South Africa.

The meeting will be held on 26-28 August 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, in
Fourways, Johannesburg, South Africa.

More details about the meeting will be posted to our web site in the
coming weeks:

    http://www.safnog.org/

We look forward to seeing you in Johannesburg. Thanks.

Mark.