Sflow billing or usage calculation software

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Mon Apr 15 22:21:33 UTC 2019

(I'm out of practice with mailing lists, apologies in advance)....

Dove tailing on this request... not sure its worth another thread.

Is there a good Sflow-way or Sflow+something way to link all the traffic flow from a physical port for this kind (or any kind) of inspection?

One way would be to suck down all the IP configs (and learned addresses ala BGP) and perform complex analysis of the Sflow database.

I'm hoping there is something more intuitive... so you could say port 5 on switch xxx has this % TCP traffic vs this % UDP traffic (for example).

I'm only aware of Sflow being IP/protocol/etc aware.

thanks in advance,

Deepak