Disney+ CDN

sneddon at gmail.com sneddon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 07:58:51 UTC 2019

Perhaps they are looking to build a hybrid solution? That’s what I would do.

According to open job positions at BAMTech, they are looking for engineers to drive “on-premise, cloud, and third party distribution solutions. Working with the latest in streaming video, web serving and caching technologies.” There is also a CDN DevOps position open.

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/new-york/senior-software-engineer-cdn/391/10490558

-Dan Sneddon