residential/smb internet access in 2019 - help?

Fletcher Kittredge fkittred at gwi.net
Wed Apr 10 18:58:59 UTC 2019

I believe there is no Federal requirement that there be a Provider of Last
Resort (POLR). State law might require it, but in at least some states
there is possible to have areas without a POLR. At the national level the
regulatory theory is that when there is sufficient competition in a market,
the POLR requirement is relieved. In any case, POLR refers only to phone
service, not Internet.

--
Fletcher Kittredge
GWI