Facebook (account)

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Wed Apr 10 17:58:28 UTC 2019

It would depend on whether FB is being paid to provide a service or not.  However, if "your friend" is not paying FB to provide a service to them then there is really nought that you can do about it.  Otherwise, the course of action to be taken will be specified in the contract which was signed by both parties ... and at the very least payment for services which are not being provided should be terminated immediately.

---