Amazon AS16509 peering... how long to wait?

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Sun Apr 7 21:41:22 UTC 2019

I applied for peering, received an email, setup the BGP session, waited
about a month. Then 3 weeks ago my BGP session with Amazom came up, but
with zero routes. I assume I am in some kind of test/waiting period, but
after three weeks, I thought I would be getting routes by now. Emails to
the peeringdb POC have not returned anything. Anyone here from AS16509,
can this be bumped? We are AS17185, and peering is on DE-CIX NYC.

Thanks

John