Purchasing IPv4 space - due diligence homework

Jeffrey Hathaway JHathaway at howardcenter.org
Wed Apr 3 15:25:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

While I think #3 is important, it depends on your use of the end-block, and those entries can sometimes be cleaned up with some work. If the block is listed, that would certainly lower my buying price I am willing to pay for the block.  I did buy a block once in the ARIN region which showed up in IP geolocation databases as Russian (no idea why), but it took me quite a while to get it fixed.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Hathaway
Information Technology * Howard Center Inc.