modeling residential subscriber bandwidth demand

Robert M. Enger nanog at enger.us
Tue Apr 2 17:36:12 UTC 2019

An article was published recently that discusses the possible impact of Cloud-based gaming on last-mile capacity requirements, as well as external connections. The author suggests that decentralized video services won't be the only big user of last-mile capacity.
https://medium.com/@rudolfvanderberg/what-google-stadia-will-mean-for-broadband-and-interconnection-and-sony-microsoft-and-nintendo-fe20866e6c5b