modeling residential subscriber bandwidth demand

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Apr 2 17:47:50 UTC 2019

:: How do people model and try to project residential
:: subscriber bandwidth demands into the future? Do
:: you base it primarily on historical data?

Yes, if you have a lot of quality data that goes far
back in the past you can make pretty good judgements
on future needs.  Less data and/or not very far back
lessens the accuracy of a prediction about the future.

scott