DNS Qtypes and class values are a social construct

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Mon Apr 1 16:16:17 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-01 10:59 AM, Mark E. Jeftovic wrote:

> The DNS is an inverted-tree hierarchy, which is problematic and
> promotes unequal outcomes among system participants.
>
> After a lengthy contemplative process we have enacted a system of
> social justice pricing which will rectify historical inequality. The
> new pricing is effective immediately and retroactive across all
> customers.
>
> Details -
> https://easydns.com/blog/2019/04/01/easydns-social-justice-pricing-goes-into-effect-today/
>

> - mark
>
> --
> Mark E. Jeftovic <markjr at easydns.com>
> Co-founder & CEO, easyDNS Technologies Inc.
> /Author of Managing Mission Critical Domains & DNS: The Book
> <https://easydns.com/blog/2018/07/18/new-book-managing-mission-critical-domains-dns/>/
> /Personal Blog: Guerrilla-Capitalism.com
> <https://guerrilla-capitalism.com>/

Your lack of consideration for the latency-impaired is triggering for
me.  I demand that you address the problems of network-topology
inequality and bandwidth privilege by ensuring that everyone gets
identical response times to their DNS queries, or else I and the other
member of the Democratic Union for Meme-access Balance (DUMB) will shame
you on Tumblr.